Thursday, September 30, 2010

More details

So I just wanted to write a quick post to give you a few more details about the ultrasound now that I've had some time to process everything and can (almost) think straight :)

They looked at EVERYTHING on the ultrasound, every bone in baby's body, her brain, her heart, her kidneys, you name it! Everything looks good (yea!) We could see her little heart beating and it was so cute! 156 beats/minute and we could see all the chambers - It was crazy!

We also found out that she is measuring 2 days bigger than expected, maybe she'll be early? Yeah - in my dreams! Right now she is 10oz - see, I have a reason for gaining weight :) and we found out that she has a normal sized head. That was such a relief! I didn't want to hear that she had a "good sized head" - I know what that means for labor!

So SHE (that still makes me smile) was normal and healthy and looking good so far! Super exciting stuff. I love the ultrasounds - It's just amazing to see that miracle!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just the coolest thing seeing their little bones and the their heart!?! The zoom in and out that the doctor can do with just the wand thingy... So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous... but so happy for you! :) Now it's on to picking names! Maybe you'll be inspired while on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete