Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3 hours...

OK, this is worse than waiting for Christmas or your birthday when you are a little kid. I can't focus on anything!!!! All I can think right now is "Baby, Baby, Baby!" It seems so weird to think that in just a few hours we are going to get to find out if baby is a boy or girl. I am so excited I can't even stand it. I'm supposed to work right now? Ugh... Time is crawling!

I just really hope that they can tell! I'll be pretty dissapointed if they aren't sure... Hopefully baby cooperates and is in a good position. Although it moves so much I wouldn't think there would be a problem... But I'm still nervous about that.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait!!! If they can't get it, they may suggest to get up and walk around to maybe "shift" baby... If they get the area necessary, they can usually tell. Though sometimes, I wonder how they know....

    ReplyDelete