Wednesday, September 29, 2010

81% of you that voted

...were wrong! Including me! I had no idea how convinced I was that we were having a boy until I was completely shocked by the doctor saying "and here are baby's girl parts" while pointing to some fuzzy images on the ultrasound.

So there it is - It's a girl!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe it! Nick and I are both super excited, no closer to picking out a name, and not really any closer to planning out the nursery. Yet somehow we feel more prepared, so that's good! But we still have so much to think about and now I feel like the preparation can being for real. No more just talking about stuff - now we get to do some deciding!

I may try to post ultrasound pictures later, but they weren't very clear so probably not. I have more to say - I'm totally overwhlemed with emotions right now and can't quite get all the words out, but I've gotta run. Just wanted to share the good news!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My jaw seriously hit the floor when you told me! I am so so so very excited for you! I love the new background! I can't wait to finish planning the baby shower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is excited haha, I thought it would be a girl! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete