Monday, September 27, 2010

A pain in the...

It seems like everyday something new hurts. It's pretty amazing really. Now its my back. I can't even bend over to put my socks on - I get stuck and can't get up. Baby isn't even that big yet and already my back can't take it :( Ugh. This is going to be a long 21 weeks if it keeps this up... And this is on top of the daily headaches and spontaneous leg cramps. I am a disaster! :)

I really don't have anything else to report. Just keeping busy - spent the weekend tearing the house apart trying to clean out stuff and start the baby room. I think most of what we accomplished was making a giant mess. But at least we know where things go now...

Looking forward to Wednesday! I'll update everyone as soon as I can! I had a dream 2 nights ago that baby was a girl... So I don't know what that means for the old wives tales since I've dreamt both ways :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out on Wednesday! SO excited!!!!

    Pelvic tilts I had found helped my with my back so much! (thank you bradley method!) I can do more bending over now! Of course, that is as far as my belly will let me go! It just gets in the way now! LOL. But yes, pelvic tilts, the ones on the floor are better (in yoga, cat/cow without the cow). You can do them standing, and it may help you out, but you get the gravity to work on the ground.

    You can do that on the ground as well at home (not really doing the tilts though) and have Nick behind you to support the weight of the stomach area (a trick I learned from a pregnant message therapist's husband). That may help more later though. But hey, worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops... in yoga, cat/cow without the cat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not good motivation to get me on the bandwagon... I'm going to have to be able to do 12 hour shifts (standing). Maybe we'll wait a few more months :(

    I guess baby is getting you back for not having morning sickness :) Hopefully this stage will pass quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I'm so excited! I have class until late so I won't be able to check your blog, do you think you can text me? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete