Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Last Hurrah

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be a major blog slacker over the next 2 weeks - we are going on one last vacation before baby comes. Our last hurrah, or babymoon as I've heard recently :)

We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning (6 AM flight - ew) and we will get to Venice at 3PM on Tuesday. Yeah - I'm a horrible traveller when I'm not pregnant, so I don't even want to know what the next day and a half has in store for me. Leg cramps for sure and lots of peeing in airplane pottys... Not a fan.

But assuming I can make it through that it should be a really fun trip. We are going on a Mediterranean cruise. It leaves from Venice and stops in Egpyt, Israel, Greece, and Croatia. I'm looking forward to seeing new places and of course pigging out on the amazing cruise food. I guarentee you I will have a new baby belly picture to show when I get back - and it will probably be way bigger than it should be. Hopefully we do enough walking to counteract the extra calories...

Anyway, just wanted to say bye for now. We'll be back late on the 19th. Probably won't get around to getting pictures up until that weekend though...

Later!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Venice, Egypt, Isreal, Greece! On a cruise! Gotta love that cruise food, and not to mention authentic Greek and Italian food! Yum! Just make sure to get up, stretch and walk around while on those airplanes! Hope that you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you! It was great talking to you though! I'm glad you called. I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to see how much baby girl grows while you're gone! We'll definitely have lots to scrapbook in the upcoming months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you didn't run into difficulty with the protesters in Greece and got to actually see some cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete