Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chocolate Cake



I love chocolate cake. Now. I didn't used to, but ever since I've been pregnant I love chocolate cake. And I think baby likes it too :)

So here's the story with the cake. It's kind of funny :)

Sept 9: Grandma Carol makes me the yummiest chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting for my birthday.

Oct 22: Taylor loved the cake so much that he requested the same one for his birthday. Other people's birthdays are awesome because that means I get cake too.

Oct 24: I have a dream about chocolate cake. I tell Mom about the dream.

Oct 25: Taylor is nice enough to share some of his leftover birthday cake with me since I am now dreaming about it. I take the cake home with me.

Oct 27: I ask Nick after dinner if he wants to share a piece of chocolate cake with me. He asks if I got more chocolate cake. I said yes, on Monday. He says, oh... not since then? Yep - he ate the chocolate cake! He felt really bad. It was pretty cute.

Oct 28: I didn't mention Nick eating my cake to anyone so it was a total surprise when Grandma Carol made me AN ENTIRE CAKE just because she is so sweet and always thinking about me. Grandparents are awesome :) And since they live here now they can do that! It was very exciting and came at a perfect time - Hooray for chocolate when I can't sleep at 3AM.

So that's the story of how I came to have my own chocolate cake :)

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of chocolate cake... you forgot to mention Oct 26th. Brittany and Brenda go out for dinner and share a lemon cake, but then the waitress brings out chocolate cake for the birthday girl. Neither of us had a problem sharing a second piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, chocolate!

    LoL, that is a funny story! :)

    ReplyDelete