Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Morning Person

Hello 3:30AM. Not usually the time at which I am up, but the past few days since we have been back from our trip that is the time that baby has chosen to wake up, which means that's when I wake up. I'm not really complaining - I would be more than happy to have another morning person join the family. Maybe with 2 of us we can double team Nick, who is the complete opposite of a morning person. Maybe I'm just being optimistic though - could just be that baby (like me) is still a little jet-lagged. I don't mind if she keeps it up though - I would much rather her aerobics keep me up in the morning than at night. And waking up that early has ensured that I get into work at 7AM everyday, which is so awesome because I love getting to go home early. Since we have flexible hours my will power to get in early isn't always there, but thanks to baby the last few days that hasn't been a problem.

She is growing and kicking more everyday. It's pretty entertaining :) I took another tummy picture this weekend - my tummy is definitely growing! I think you can really tell now! I will post the picture soon (I promise!) and vacation pictures at some point. We were supposed to go through those this weekend, but other more pressing things took priority. Which is good, even though not fun. We got the laundry done (hooray!) and put the house back together since we got home and dropped a bomb on it. Plus Nick got the oil changed in both the cars and cleaned up the backyard (rid it of the spiders that were trying to make homes on our porch). So it was a productive weekend, even if I didn't get to some of the fun stuff.

2 comments:

  1. All that activity sounds exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do the same with our hallway that leads outside, it has so many spider webs! Caught a big one yesterday in the house with a vacuum cleaner!

    Productive is always better than slacking, even if it isn't fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete