Sunday, January 30, 2011

On Her Own Schedule

Well, it looks like Miss Aurora Braelyn is on her own schedule - certainly not mine...

2:30AM my water broke.

I know - I'm still in shock too. It's 4:30AM right now and I'm doing everything I can to avoid going to the hospital right now. The contractions haven't started so I'm not in a hurry to get there and be bossed around.

Nick is in Flagstaff but on his way home.

My parents are on their way over to drive me there.

My next post will probably have pictures of my sweet baby girl!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so excited for you guys, glad Nick made it in time!! Can't believe she is already here, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys make an adorable family! Let me know if you need anything! By the way, 64% of people were wrong in your poll (although I think one person might have changed their vote! haha) And, she definitely isn't the size of a watermelon.

    Here's her stats since Brenda won't be able to update everyone for a couple days: Aurora Braelyn born at at 12:58pm on January 30, 2011! She was 5 pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxiously awaiting your next post!!

    ReplyDelete