Sunday, January 9, 2011

BABY SHOWER!

I have the most amazing group of family and friends anyone could ask for. I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who was able to make it to the baby shower to help us celebrate - it was so awesome to see you all! And for those of you that weren't able to be there - we missed you! Of course a special thank you to Brittany for orchestrating the whole thing - it was all amazing and perfect - and I know she put a ton of work into all the details. I mean, look at these cupcakes!!!!





Not to mention the games, decorations, prizes, planning, and everything else that went into the shower. I am very lucky to have such an amazing friend.

And other special thank yous to everyone that helped with food - Mom, Grandma Carol, Grandma Marge, and Aunt Jan. And again to Mom for providing the location. You guys are awesome :)

Thank you so much to everyone for all your amazing gifts - we are so blessed to have so many wonderful people looking after our needs (and wants) :) and you guys really went above and beyond and spoiled us. Aurora is going to be the best dressed, most entertained little girl there is!

I'm in the process of putting away all the goodies and I just wanted to share this picture:



Plain and simple - you guys rock! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. And her room was so clean before! haha

    I'm glad you loved it! It was lots of fun! Now we just wait for Aurora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome shower! I had a lot of fun. And look at all that neat stuff. Aurora is going to be one spoiled little girl. But, isn't that what babies are for? :D

    The cupcakes were great. Even Brandon was like "wow, that is cool!" surprised that the tops were made from marshmallows. LOL

    ReplyDelete