Monday, May 30, 2011

La Mariposa

We got to go to a wedding this weekend! Super fun - I love weddings. It was Aurora's first. AND I think its pretty cool, because it was at La Mariposa - where Nick and I got married.



It was really windy which Aurora wasn't the biggest fan of. Wind really scares her - she gasps for breath when it blows in her face. It's pretty funny, but I feel bad for her. So we spent most of the ceremony standing up in the back and then inside when she couldn't take anymore. And then she didn't want to go to sleep because she was so wound up so we spent most of the reception standing too. But it was still fun :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picture! I still can't believe how fast she's growing! If you ever need a babysitter so you can enjoy a night out or a hot meal, I'm just a phone call away!

    ReplyDelete