Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 in a row

I was going through pictures and I thought this one was cute. This was from when Aurora was 12 weeks. I can't believe she is 15 weeks already. Her 4 month check up is almost here!


This is from Daddy's baseball game this weekend. (Side note - I'm pretty sure she doesn't like baseball - she does not behave well during games...)


OK, and this is one that she is going to hate me for some day. This was also taken this weekend - she's a healthy baby!!!! :)


I'm so proud of myself because I have now posted 2 days in a row. Not like they are big posts, but hey - progress!

3 comments:

  1. And cute pictures too! No stress on the postings! Just have fun with your precious baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's precious Brenda :) Hard to believe she was a 5 lb little peanut when she was born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love the huge purple flower!!! So so so adorable! And all the rolls... ahhh! So cute! She is such a little rolly-polly! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete