Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February



Wow, a few days ago I was thinking February was going to feel very different to me. I was looking at it as the end of something - the end of my pregnancy. Now, it is the beginning of Aurora's life, the beginning of our adventures together as a family, and the beginning to a lot of sleepless nights :)

We are all doing well. We are still at the hospital. Aurora is sleeping for now, but from the sounds I'm hearing it doesn't sound like that will last. The peditritian saw her this morning and we are waiting to hear what they have to say. I am hoping its good... Apparently she is a little jaundice, so I don't know if they are going to let her come home today. I hope so!!!!! Otherwise she is doing really great - she's passed all the other tests, shes peeing/pooping well and she's a hungry little girl when she's awake!



2 comments:

  1. I love that you got a picture of her sticking out her tongue!!! Adorable :) It looks like you've got lots of scrapbooking to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! A tongue! I love it!
    And a great pic of daddy and his little girl! :)

    I sure hope the jaundice doesn't prevent you from going home! I hated it and do not wish that upon you!

    ReplyDelete