Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Just wanted to let everyone know that they released us from the hospital yesterday and we are home and doing well!

Aurora is a little snuggler that does not like to be put down, so Nick and I did not get a ton of sleep last night, but she's so cute it doesn't even matter. Nick said in the hospital that she is the definition of precious and I couldn't agree more. She is so amazing. We are SO lucky.

I have so many favorite things about her, but I just had to share these before the list grows too long.

I love...
1. The way she smells
2. Her little wimper/almost cry before she starts screaming (which we have been fortunate she doesn't do a ton of screaming... yet)
3. That she sneezes in 2's. Never single sneezes - always in pairs
4. Her dark eyes. And the way she looks at things. I know she's thinking something - I wonder what...
5. That her favortie sleeping spots are on Nick and I. She is so relaxed and peaceful just laying on our chests and I love hearing and feeling her breathe. Its the best.

I LOVE being a mommy!!!!!! Of course Aurora makes that easy :)

4 comments:

  1. #1 - the way they smell is what I remember most when I had my first little bundle of joy. Can't wait to hold and SMELL Aurora tomorrow. Love you! AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everyone is home and doing well! I hope you and Nick are able to get some more sleep soon (but don't count on it)! You are a wonderful mommy I am so excited to watch Aurora grow! Nick is so sweet, such a loving daddy! You have been blessed with the cutest family ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guys, she is so beautiful!!! I love your blog, you are a great mommy :)Enjoy every minute with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Love it when they fall asleep on you! It seems when they cry and then you hold them that all is right in the world when in the arms of mommy! :)

    Nikolai usually sneeze's in 2's as well... I wonder if it is a baby thing?...

    I am so happy you didn't have to stay! It is such a wonderful feeling! I am happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete