Sunday, August 15, 2010

WOW

We had our 12 week ultrasound on Friday and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing! We got to watch baby for like 20 minutes while the nurse tried to get it in the right position to get the pictures she needed and it was So AWESOME!!!!! Our baby is SO CUTE! The nurse said that he/she is healthy (yea!!!!!!) and very active which I could definitely see! It kept putting its arm above its head like it was relaxing on it - something Mom says I always used to do. And something I always still do - it kept strecthing out its legs as much as it could. It looks like it has long legs! I couldn't believe how much it could stretch! I don't know how much I am going to apreciate that as it gets bigger :) Nick said he was really surprised I couldn't feel it moving because it really was all over the place. But hopefully soon! The nurse said that based on my build I would probably start to feel the baby early-ish around 16-17 weeks. Which is so soon - my birthday week! Which is also when baby can start hearing. I am so excited!!!!!

Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures we got. I wish I could have gotten a video of baby moving, but these are still pretty darn cute :)





4 comments:

  1. God is amazing!!!!! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It was so much fun looking at them with you! It is so easy to see that you are already so in love with your baby!

    ReplyDelete