Sunday, November 21, 2010

Progress

Well, I am really too tired to write anything interesting, but I figured if I didn't post something now it would probably be another week before I did...

It has been a very productive and exhausting weekend. We went to Babies R Us and Target and finished registering - Nick got to see how insanely overwhelming those places are. But it was fun to do together and I am happy to check something off of our list.

Then Saturday afternoon Mom, Dad and TJ came over to help us move Nick's massive desk into the new "office". So the rest of the day was spent trying to organize that stuff. I finally have a picture of my half of the room so you can see the color. I like the way it is coming along so far. I think it will look nice when it is done...



And today we have spent most of the day doing baby stuff again - signing up for classes at the hospital (childbirth, breastfeeding, breathing and relaxation techniques). Those should be fun filled... We take the childbirth class in December, so that is coming up quickly. And then I spent hours researching cloth vs. disposable diapers and holy cow there is a lot of info out there! We've decided to go with cloth - everyone I know that has used them has loved them so I am hoping we are the same. And then there is the question of whether or not to bank baby's cord blood. Yet another thing to spend money on, but it may be worth it? I don't know.

I'm tired from thinking and probably from carrying around all this extra weight. Here's a new picture so you can see that baby has grown. This picture is about a week old, but she's making progress!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new "office!" It is very pretty! It sounds like you have been really busy lately! I hope you have some time to relax this week! Baby sure is growing! Love the updates! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little bump! The office looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The office does look good! I love the color! :)

    And such a cute little baby bump!!! I wish I was that tiny at 25 weeks!

    ReplyDelete