Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Christmas Gift for Baby

Merry Christmas!!!! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and had a lot of fun with friends/family, had lots of good food, and some time to relax.

We had a very nice Christmas and now we have a nice break from work to look forward to. We are planning on getting some productive stuff done and having some fun time too. Should be good stuff :)

I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know that Nick and I have made some progress with our decision making. As much as I would love to name our little girl baby, angel, or honey (since that is what I have gotten used to calling her) we decided that we really needed to pick a name so we could make sure that we liked it before we had to commit in February. So that was her Christmas gift - a name :) Now as a disclaimer - we are still reserving the right to change our minds - so don't go getting anything engraved or embroidered :) This is kind of our test run time to make sure that we love the name that we have chosen :)

So, drumroll........

Aurora Braelyn

:)

5 comments:

  1. so pretty and ABC! what a nice christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you two finally agreed! I love it :) Plus, it'll be adorable when she's learning to talk and says her name is "rora" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate! It flows so nicely! I think the more you use a name the more it sticks, regardless of original feelings.

    Awe, I'm getting so excited for you two! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment Brenda - I'm glad I found your blog :) I love that your little girl MAY (like you said you reserve the right to change your mind) have the initials ABC. . .those are the same as my grandma :)

    I hope you are doing well and am so glad we've gotten back in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda Lynn -

    I have been telling everyone her name. Pastor even knew it meant "light". I agree with Brittany about her learning to talk but I think it will actually come out as "a-wo-wa". Cute. Also, love her new middle name!!

    Love, AJ

    ReplyDelete