Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 Generations

Nick and I are really lucky that we have grown up with all of our grandparents being a part of our lives. When we got married in 2005 we had ALL of our grandparents at our wedding.

Aurora is very lucky that she has so many great-grandparents as a part of her life. Unfortunately in 2009 Nick and I both lost a grandpa and it will forever sadden me that she didn't get to meet them. They were both real characters and I know they would have adored her.

But she has met all of her great-grandmothers, and this weekend we were able to get a 4 generation picture with her and all of her grandmas and great-grandmas. Such a rare opportunity and this is a picture I will always treasure...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! so cool! i may have to steal this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is so special! Definitely a treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special, she will like looking back on this picture, I love her big smile :) In a few weeks with Dom's family in Delaware, Logan will be lucky enough to have a 5 generation photo op, wow!

    ReplyDelete