Friday, February 17, 2012

Hawaii


We are back from Hawaii! We took over 1700 pictures so I am just posting a few. It's going to take a looooooooooooooooooong time to go through and decide which ones to print and if I wait until then to post these it could be years, so I just grabbed a few that caught my eye.

We had a blast. Aurora was not the best traveller, but it could have been worse... She loved the beach and chasing birds. We also found a Teddy Bear Museum there and she was in heaven! We got to see A LOT on our trip and we were so lucky to get the chance to go.

Here are a few of the highlights...

Kailua Beach Park:



Hiking Diamondhead Crater:


View of Waikiki from Diamondhead Crater:


Beach:


Swimming with the sharks (in cages). Nick got in the water - Aurora and I watched from the boat:



Hanauma Bay:

1 comment:

  1. I love Hanauma Bay!! So fun to snorkle! There is so much to do there, I cannot wait to go back! Looks like fun from these few pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete