Friday, April 15, 2011

Expressive


I don't know how Aurora compares to other babies, but to me she seems very expressive. No matter what emotion she is feeling she really lets you know it. If she is mad she really knows how to scream - like when I don't feed her fast enough or she drops her pacifier (which has now become a game to her...) When she is happy she is so smiley! And so talkative. I love it! It's really cute - she gets super excited when I tell her how cute she is.

She is also surprisingly expressive in her sleep. She moves around a ton and she talks. Like last night she started talking at 1:30 and when I went in her room she was totally out. Thinking she was going to want to eat soon I went to sleep on the floor. She started talking about an hour later - still out. She finally actually woke up at 4:30. She went to bed at 8:30, so that makes this her longest night - 8 hours! The problem is that I don't get that much sleep since she makes so much noise! :) Oh, well. Baby steps - at least she is sleeping - maybe soon she will stop telling me all about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Her smile is so cute!!! I love the one of her sticking out her tongue too! She is growing up so fast. I once again love the flowered headband, cutest thing ever! I'm so glad she's sleeping longer, but her talking sure keeps you up still! Hopefully that's just a phase and she be sleeping soundly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby expressions! It't funny that she is talking at night! Nikolai just wiggles and adds facial expressions, but no talking! That is too funy!

    Don't worry, you will get used to Aurora's night time noises. :)

    ReplyDelete