Tuesday, September 13, 2011

27

So guess where we went for my 27th birthday?



Yep - where a kid can be a kid! :) I LOVE Chuck E Cheese's and now that we have Aurora we have a ticket to get in :) We had fun - the pizza was awesome and Aurora loved watching Chuck E and his friends sing. I think they've turned the volume down in there some from when I was younger because Chuck E wasn't as scary as I remember :)

So I had a very fun birthday and that evening I got to scrapbook with Mom, Grandma, and some of my friends! Since it was Mom's birthday too, Grandma arranged for us to be surprised with a cake! I was very surprised and it was very special :)

And more updates later because baby is awake!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Chuck E Cheeses in so long!

    Glad to hear you had a good birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's too cute! Happy birthday Brenda!

    ReplyDelete