Monday, July 11, 2011

Silly the Army

Hey Everyone! Aurora and I just got back from a fun trip to CA and I have lots of pictures and details to share, but right now I am just trying to catch up on laundry and unpack before the week gets too busy. So later!

But I have one bit of news that is too exciting to wait on, so I'm not! My brother created an iPhone game that is super fun and only $1 at the App store. So for anyone that has those fun apple devices - you must check it out! And tell everyone you know!!!!! Here's his website if you want more info: http://www.zensputnik.com/

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had fun! I think I am still catching up on laundry from our CA trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has magical powers! When I search for Silly the Army your blog shows up higher than my blog and the actual Silly the Army page! It is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete